Collection of Information
MFC may collect the following information about you:
The information you provide
We collect certain information provided by our users when they register on our website or app. This means we may collect your name, e-mail address, phone number, response to surveys, billing address, ZIP code and other information related to payment.
User Activity and Login Data
We may obtain the following information when you use the MFC APP: your IP address, device MAC number, device type, operating system, etc. We may also collect your activity data, such as: content viewed, history, categories, cache information, etc.
Data related to Third Parties
We may collect your information from other MFC related channels, which can include: your payment service providers, online and offline data providers, broadband providers, etc. However, MFC protects this information.
Use of Information
MFC collects information about you with the purpose of providing the best service, for example:
- To provide MFC services.
- To contact you for informational and promotional purposes.
- To detect any issue you may encounter while using our MFC APP.
- To customize and optimize our recommendations.
- To conduct user research to understand you better and improve our service.
- To compile extra data for internal and external business purposes.
- Any other purposes disclosed to you the moment we collect information or related to a request made by you.
MFC Interests Protection Use
MFC uses information in order to prevent potentially illegal or harmful activities, including fraud. If we find unusual data, we shall apply measures in order to safeguard your privacy.
Data classified as unusual:
- Multiple login of the same account exceeding the legal limit.
- Modification of the MFC firmware or system without permission.
- Other illegal behaviors that may infringe the legitimate interests of MFC and its members.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to certain service providers, only for specific circumstances. We receive assistance in our operations from other companies in order to process credit card transactions. These service providers may have access to your personal information and other data. However, we do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information for other unrelated services.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, usage and modifications. These measures are designed to provide a level of security equivalent to the risk of the personal information processing.