Collection of Information
MFC may collect the following information about users:
The information provided by the users
We collect certain information provided by our users when they register on our website or app. This means we may collect their names, emails addresses, phone numbers, responses to surveys, billing addresses, ZIP codes and other information related to payment.
User activity and login data
We may obtain the following information when users make use of the MFC APP: IP address, device MAC number, device type, operating system, etc. We may also collect their activity data, such as content viewed, history, categories, cache information, etc.
Data related to third parties
We may collect users’ information from other MFC related channels, which can include: payment service providers, online and offline data providers, broadband providers, etc. However, MFC protects this information.
Use of Information
MFC collects users’ information with the purpose of providing the best service, for example:
- To provide MFC services.
- To contact users for informational and promotional purposes.
- To detect any issue users may encounter while using our MFC APP.
- To customize and optimize our recommendations.
- To conduct user research to understand users better and improve our service.
- , as well as determining users free trial eligibility and charging period.
- To compile extra data for internal and external business purposes.
- Any other purposes disclosed to users the moment we collect information or related to a request made by them.
MFC interests protection use
MFC uses information in order to prevent potentially illegal or harmful activities, including fraud. If we find unusual data, we shall apply measures in order to safeguard users’ privacy.
Data classified as unusual:
- Multiple login of the same account exceeding the legal limit.
- Modification of the MFC firmware or system without permission.
- Other illegal behaviors that may infringe the legitimate interests of
MFC and its members.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose users’ information to certain service providers, only for specific circumstances. We receive assistance in our operations from other companies in order to process credit card transactions. These service providers may have access to users’ personal information and other data. However, we do not authorize them to use or disclose users’ personal information for other unrelated services.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to protect users’ personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, usage and modifications. These measures are designed to provide a level of security equivalent to the risk of personal information processing.