Term of use
Collection of Information
My Family Cinema is allowed to collect the following information
My Family Cinema Introduction
My Family Cinema will be hereinafter mentioned as “MFC”.
MFC respects genuine copyright. We do not provide any video resources for users. Our multimedia platform gathers different media information, which users can store in their cloud and access it by connecting MFC to different devices (such as TVs or other terminals).
- Cloud management: MFC provides users with an interface where they can connect the media files from their cloud accounts to their TV or other terminals.
- Information matching: When users add their cloud account to the MFC APP, the media information (synopsis, cast & crew, trailer, language and more) will be matched automatically with the users’ cloud accounts.
- Information database: Our servers are constantly updated with new media information data. They contain the latest information regarding TV shows, movies and celebrities (such as storyline, trailer, director, star and so forth). All of the information is shown to users in different categories.
- An excellent multimedia platform: MFC provides a user-friendly platform, subtitles translated into English, Spanish and Portuguese, compatibility with multiple devices and so on. At the same time, it offers different features, such as “Continue watching”, “Favorites”, “Watchlist” and “Watch offline”, for a more convenient, personal management of information.
MFC users can become members by purchasing a plan listed on the “Plans” page (Basic monthly, Basic yearly, Duo and Family). Only members with a commercial plan or users within the free trial period can enjoy all the services aforementioned, until the valid membership period or the free trial has expired. MFC reserves the right to make changes to the membership plan at any time.
- Auto-renewal: We provide auto-renewal for the Basic monthly plan. Users can cancel the monthly plan with auto-renewal at any time. We are authorized to charge users the monthly plan fee on every billing date, unless users cancel the auto-renewal service before the monthly billing date. If users cancel the auto-renewal service during one billing period, they cannot restart it until the current billing period expires.
- Billing date: It corresponds to the date on which users have subscribed to the Basic monthly plan. If the billing date is scheduled on a date that does not take place every month (i.e. the 31st), users will be billed on the last day of that month instead. Users can check the billing date on “My account” at any time. For example, if the last billing date was 31/03, the next billing date would be 30/04.
- Plan upgrading: During one valid service period, MFC will allow users only to upgrade their plan but not downgrade it. Users can upgrade their plan at any time. The upgraded plan will be immediately activated after the payment is successfully processed. After a plan expires, users may choose any plan they wish. For example, if the user is a Basic monthly plan member, they can upgrade to Basic yearly, Duo or Family. But if the user is a Family plan member, since they already chose the most advanced plan, they cannot upgrade their service, nor downgrade it until the membership is over.
- Service renewal: Before a service plan expires, in order to keep enjoying the MFC service, users can renew their current plan or pick another plan. Users who have purchased the service from a reseller will be able to renew the service during the last thirty (30) days of their current period, while users who have purchased the service from our official website will be able to do so any time.
- Refund policy: After users pick a plan, MFC will add the valid remaining days to the corresponding account automatically. Though the plan fee is non-refundable after payment is made, an exception is made when users cannot use the service on account of MFC’s responsibility. In this case, MFC will reimburse the fee.
- Changes in services: We may make some adjustments in the price and service policy from time to time without prior notification.
- Free trial: MFC membership may start with a free trial consisting of seven (7) continuous days. During this period, users can access services as regular members. However, after the free trial ends, users must pick a plan to keep using the MFC service. To prevent free trial infringement, we may use information from users, such as email account, device ID and payment method. Thus, MFC reserves the right to manage the user’s information and/or cancel the free trial option if it is discovered that a user has already enjoyed the free trial before or any other illegal use of this benefit. Moreover, MFC reserves the right to stop providing the free trial option or make changes at any time.
Account and devices
Users can log in to the MFC APP on several devices at the same time with one valid registered account. The number of devices will depend on the category of the plan purchased. Nevertheless, MFC may make some adjustments to this policy from time to time.
Access and use of the MFC service
- Registered members must be over eighteen (18) years old. If users are underaged, they may create an account on MFC only with the authorization of their parents or legal custodian.
- We prohibit members from distributing sources involved in piracy, illegal content or any other illegal behavior via MFC. Additionally, MFC reserves the right to restrict users who are confirmed as illegal.
- If MFC finds out that one or more members have shared the service activation code with others or show other behaviors that may affect the legitimate interests of MFC and the other members, MFC reserves the right to warn and/or restrict them.
- If users modify the MFCfirmware or system without authorization and/or show other behaviors that represent an infringement to our servers, MFC has the right to block these irregular actions, and also reserves the right to commence legal actions.
Bussines name: PELIPLAT LIMITED
Adress: 12/F San Toi Building No.137-139 Connaught Rd Central HK