1. About MFC member account
An MFC member account is your MFC ID which collects and manages your information, such as free-trial period, membership plan, service expiration date, watchlist, etc.
2. How to create your account
Go to our website or simply open the APP and follow the instructions.
3. When to use your account
If you are a member who has already purchased the service, you don’t need to create an account and log in to the MFC APP until your service expires. Your plan information is shown in the “My Account” section.
When you only have 7 days of service left, two buttons may become available: “Log In” and “Bind e-mail”. For more information on the second option, read our guide “How to bind a pre-paid account to an e-mail account”.
Nevertheless, if it is the first time you log in to the MFC APP with an account, your valid service period will be transferred from the device to your account.
When your free-trial period or membership plan expires, purchase a plan of your choice to continue enjoying the service.
4. How to log in to the MFC APP with your account
Open the MFC APP and enter your e-mail address or account and password. Your personal information will be listed in “My Account”.
- The user “ID” is assigned by the MFC system for each user.
- “Account” is the one used to log in to the MFC APP, such as e-mail address or pre-paid card account.
- “Plan” shows which plan you have. It may be a free-trial or a membership plan (if you have already purchased the service).
- “Expiry Date” and “Remaining Days” are automatically calculated from your service activation date and updated according to your plan period. If you purchase another plan, the information will be automatically updated.
5. How to create profiles
Users that purchase Standard or Premium Yearly plans can create multiple in-app profiles in two different ways:
a. Go to “My Account” and click on the “Switch/Edit” button to create a new profile.
Choose the “+” button, enter the name you want and click on “Save”.
Afterwards, you will see the new profile added to the list.
b. If you’ve never chosen a profile before, you will have the option to do so the first time you open the APP.
To create a new profile choose the “+” button, enter the name you want and click on “Save”. Afterwards, you will see the new profile added to the list.
If you have multiple profiles, you will have to select one every time you open the MFC APP.
If you want to change a profile’s name, go to “My Account” and click on the “Switch/Edit” button.
Click on “” and enter the new name.
Once you are finished, click on “Save”. Afterwards, you will see the updated profile on the list.