Pictures do not load
This issue generally means there is a temporary connection problem. First, we recommend you restart your router or connect to a network cable instead of the wifi in order to achieve a more stable connection. Second, we suggest you delete the APP data as follows:
- ON YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET
- Open the MFC APP and go to “Profile”.
- In “Settings” find the “Clear Storage” option at the end of the list.
- That’s it!
- ON YOUR TV
- Close the MFC APP and go to the device settings.
- Click on Apps > My Family Cinema > Clear data.
- Finally, reboot the device. If you have a TV box, unplug it from the power supply for a few seconds, then plug it in again.
Finally, if the problem persists, we recommend you to download a VPN, such as Inf VPN or Flash VPN, that will help you hide your IP and prevent your internet provider from blocking the signal to your device. After installing the VPN, remember to open and run it.